Waking Night Support Workers – Bristol Region
Who are we looking for?
As a member of CTS, you will have the right attitude to help us provide the right care for people with ID/LD and autism who may also have mental health needs. You will be expected to be motivated, work as part of a team, and be good at empowering others.
- Support Workers – £7.70 – £8.70 (dependent on experience, skills and qualifications)
- Location allowance paid
- Paid 2 week induction followed by a further 2 week’s shadowing an established colleague in situ.
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunity is given to those who wish to obtain further formal qualifications e.g. Health and Social Care Diplomas
- We provide bespoke specific training relevant to our client group.
- 6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata) inclusive of Bank holidays