Senior Support Worker with experience of Shift Leading-Learning Disability
Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs and display behaviours of distress. Our Shift Leaders play a key role in supporting the Registered Manager to lead a team of Support Workers whilst also enabling the individuals we support to live full and exciting lives reaching their own potential and achieving their goals.
- Shift Leaders – £9.50 per hour
- Paid 2 week induction followed by a further 2 week’s shadowing and established colleague in situ.
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate.
- Opportunity is given to those who wish to obtain further formal qualifications within Health and Social Care.
- We provide bespoke specific training relevant to our client group.
- 6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata) inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Mention Me! scheme.
- Enhance overtime rate.
- Long service and recognition awards
- Career Progression.