Support Workers – Bristol Region
CTS – Community Therapeutic Services provide high quality care and accommodation for adults with learning disabilities and autism, who may also have mental health needs. Our Support Workers play a key role in enabling these individuals to live full and exciting lives reaching their own potential and achieving their goals.
- Support Workers – £7.70 – £8.70 (dependent on experience, skills and qualifications)
- Location allowance paid
- Paid 2 week induction followed by a further 2 week’s shadowing an established colleague in situ.
- We support all staff to complete and achieve the nationally recognised Care Certificate
- Opportunity is given to those who wish to obtain further formal qualifications e.g. Health and Social Care Diplomas
- We provide bespoke specific training relevant to our client group.
- 6 weeks paid holiday (pro rata) inclusive of Bank holidays
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in health and social care would be an advantage but not essential.
- Have good communication skills, be positive and patient!
- Create solutions to overcome challenges and have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- A full driving licence would be advantageous but not essential.
*An enhanced DBS will be required for all successful candidates